Day 5 of no running - adventures in rolling

2 things
1)These cliff bars are delicious!(and vegan in case you guys were wondering)




2)I still haven't run. I did go swimming this morning -then did several repetitions of rolls on the foam roller.
20 in the AM, 30 in the PM
Tuesday I did 10 in the morning, 10 in the evening.
Wednesday (yesterday)I did 40 in the morning, 20 in the evening.

The pain is down a tiny bit, but I can't be sure if it's because of the swimming, the massage, the rolling or some combination of all of the above. I'm not emotional about not knowing if I'll get better in time for the CIM. I'm more, clinical.
I'm experiencing a sort of clarity that comes in situations where one is forced to make a decision. I'm doing all I can, and I cannot do any more. I will either recover in time, or I will not.
It's very relaxing knowing that there are some things that are just out of my hands, out of my control.
Let's hope tomorrow brings less pain, how's that for optimism?

Comments

Popular Posts